In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Babblings...

I am in complete amazement that I am coming into my 36th week of pregnancy! We could have a full-term baby in one short week...Not saying we will but we could and that is just amazing to me! This pregnancy really has flown!! P and A are beside themselves with excitement! They can't stop talking about their new Baby Bow...a nickname which (I am afraid) will stick by the way in our household. P has many questions for us about 'his baby' everyday....Does she have hands? Can she walk? Why can't she walk? Can she see? Can she watch tv? Can she eat with us? Can she take a bath with A and I? They are giddy with the excitement of having another sibling and R and I are giddy with excitement to see our family growing!!

Speaking of baths, I have reached the point where giving the kids a bath is the worst kind of torture on a pregnant mommy! The bending, washing, and cleaning up just hit the point of HORRIBLE this week! I remember it all too well when I was 9 months prego with A and P was only 16 months! The last month of baths just about took my last bit of energy away from me. I knew it was coming......but hey, if that is the only complaint I have in 9 months, I am good to go....Sign me up for another.....pregnancy not bath!!

We have been putting the baby things out a little early so the kids can get used to them without any issues when the little bundle arrives! Good thing too...A was sitting in the bassinet part of the pack n' play laughing so hard yesterday!! She also loves to put the little diapers on her baby dolls. What is most frightening about that to me (besides the cost of the diapers that she is wasting) is the fact that they actually fit her cabbage patch doll! One forgets how small a newborn really is....even having babies every year!

1 comment:

Jes said...

I too can't wait for the newest member. I am so glad the kids are excited about her arrival too.