In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hospital Tour

P and A are getting ready for their new baby sister to arrive next month. We are all getting very eager to welcome the new baby into our hearts, home and family!! R and I signed the kids up for a sibling hospital tour and they had a blast and learned a lot too!!

And the tour begins

A book about the baby
Practice holding...You practice holding too...
Time to change a diaper (P and A took this all very seriously)!
Never too young to practice changing a diaper!!

2 comments:

Jes said...

Good idea teaching them to hold and change diapers. Keep this up and you will have your 10 kids sooner than you think.

Krista & Charlie said...

Am so excited for you guys! When is baby due again? You look ready!
Am ready to plan trip to Aruba; but we need to make sure neither of us is Preggo at the time! Outside bar is one of best parts! (No, that other comment does NOT mean I am "with child" now... just that it's in the realm of possibility to have TWO kids. You should be sainted- I have trouble keeping my head afloat with the one kid & teaching these high schoolers! BUT DAMN, you're kiddies are SO cute! I can see the desire to have a whole house full!
XOXOX Krista