In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My lovely (verbal) daughter

The other day, A was in a BAD mood and everything was making her cry (a fake little cry but a cry none the less). Anyway, I knelt down next to her to talk to her and make her feel better and she told me to, 'Stop looking at me' and hid her face. Ignoring her request, I then told her I loved her and she said, 'Well, I don't like you!' Oh the joy of your child hitting the age where they speak in complete sentences and tell you how they are really feeling!! The menstrual years will be a BLAST!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

haha sounds like two little girls I know when they get upset

Jes said...

I have no idea who my sister is talking about :)

Good luck having 2 girls...good times!