In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Offically introducing my little Boss Bird

Boss is loving being back at home with his mommy and family!! He asks to come out of the cage all the time, 'JENNY - I want to come out and play!!' I will get him on video talking at some point but here is one of his MANY tricks!! He is such a little lover and great with the kids! Great with my kids anyway, I can't promise a finger wouldn't be bite if someone else stuck their finger in his cage!!

Just a quick video with a kid in the background and dogs barking...all a part of the confusion I love!!


2 comments:

Victoria said...

that is funny, what a talented bird

Alicia said...

You look FANTASTIC! Cute bird too!