My little man started preschool this week. I thought he and I would both be so sad but his excitement was contagious. He loves his teachers, the kids and the classroom. Not one tear was shed.
I thought maybe A would enjoy taking the 2-3 class since it meets at the same time but in a different classroom but I could not be any more wrong! During Open House, I asked her if she wanted to go to school like P and in her dainty little quiet voice (not) she informed me, 'NO - You little idiot!!' I had to dodge strange looks and some stares from some other parents. I had no idea where she got that word until I was driving and someone cut me off....whoops!
This weekend P and A start Sunday school...guess who is co-teaching the class?? Yep, me!!! You can stop laughing now!!
Of course pics need to follow....



My prized artwork from my handsome guy.....

Bu-Bye big bro....see you in a few hours...

We are out of here...
1 comment:
Love M driving. Wow, she's getting coordinated fast. A already has her first speeding ticket BTW.
P is such a big kid now. Would you call me already? I have so much to tell you about C and M.
Only Anonymous cuz I can't figure the rest out Tehe.
xo
Post a Comment