In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Monday, September 28, 2009

Whoops

For those that watch Desperate Housewives, this may be a little more humorous.....think, Katherine in Susan's dress stirring spaghetti sauce!! For those that know my Hubby, you know how anal he is when it comes to his clothes so you may laugh and you may feel badly...

He was getting ready for a very important (life changing) appointment. He just picked everything up from the cleaners, shoes shined twenty times, head freshly shaved, you get the point.

I was downstairs dealing with three kids and stirring spaghetti sauce. He asked me if I could adjust his (white) collar over his tie. I swear I thought my hands were clean.....a couple little drops of spaghetti sauce got on the back of the collar. This should end here BUT this is us....I grabbed a sponge..a pink sponge..and rubbed out the stain with success EXCEPT now he has a pink circle on the white collar.

Pray his appointment goes well and he doesn't walk in the room backwords!!

No comments: