In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Monday, February 14, 2011

Forget what Confucius says...

Forget what Confucius says...Jenny says, 'beware of the kid with the BIG ears because he also has a BIG mouth!'

Yes, 'he' so yes, we are talking about my 5 year old son! During the recent blizzard I went to my neighbor's house across the street to see if we could park in their driveway while the plow guys were at our house. On the way back home, I happened to notice another neighbor's house and how unorganized it was....normally I don't notice those things but it was an observation....an observation I felt obligated to share with my husband and momma.

Anyway, fast-forward to today! The kids and I were outside enjoying the 40 degree weather and our neighbor across the street came over to say hello.

Over walks BIG mouth....
He asked her, 'where do you live?'
She told him the blue house across the street.

'Oh - Mom, I know which house. It's the one you think is really messy!'

'No - P, I never said that!' As I defended myself in vain...

'Yeah, I saw you looking in their window when it was snowing!!'

First of all...I WAS KNOCKING ON THE DOOR

Second of all, it is absolutely not the house I thought was messy. As a matter of fact, I love their house.

Third of all, WOW - talk about embarrassing!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: