In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Thursday, June 2, 2011

Honoring my daddy - our Popsie!

I decided what better way to celebrate my dad, Popsie, then to post a picture of him enjoying life (and family) every day until Father's Day!! For those that know him, I hope you enjoy! For those that don't know him, I hope you feel like you know him by the 19th!!

Kind-hearted, fun-loving, humorous, easy to piss off but just as easy to make laugh....gosh, I am a chip off the old block!! Happy Father's Day Daddy!! You taught me well....we miss you so much!




























1 comment:

jeezy said...

Jenny, Thank you for honoring Our Dad - OUR Popsie with all your beautiful and treasured pictures! We all MISS him soooooooo much everyday:( It still doesn't seem real at times. But, thank god we all have eachother and we are such a close FAMILY - which of course was taught my the relationship Mom and Dad had with eachother and we have together. Love you LOTS and LOTS.