In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Friday, September 28, 2007

Dog hair on my nose??

Okay, I have no time to post today but I figure I will entertain you with a video. The other day I walked into the kitchen to find P sitting on the floor trying to get a dog hair off his nose. It made me laugh so hard that I had to run to get my camera which was in my purse which was in the car which happened to be parked at the end of the driveway. Needless to say, I got the tail end (no pun intended - dog hair - tail end - - okay not so funny! Good thing I am not really posting today) of his failed attempts.

Is this as funny as we thought it was? Be honest!

*look very closely before viewing and you will see the dog hair on the tip of his nose!!

3 comments:

Jes said...

I have to say once I saw the hair on his nose it was funnier. The worst part is that you didn't help him. Oh the things we do to our kisd for a laugh.

Alicia said...

Hysterical! We really miss you guys.

Unknown said...

hahaha looove it. i miss you guys so much!!!! 10 more days til i come home!!! :) :) :) see you soon! talk to you sooner lol