In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Late for work no more...

Well, yesterday my boss told me I was doing really well but making a habit of being late to work...did she gain access to my blog? Today I was not only on time but five (yes five) minutes early. We got out of the house at 7:10 this morning with no bumps, tears or complaints.

Yesterday was my birthday. As I fought with my two year old to get ready for dinner, fed the dogs, nursed the baby and tried to decide what I was going to wear, I thought to myself, is there not one day of reprieve? If I am not going to get it on my birthday, I will shocked if I ever get it. Once that glass of wine slide down my throat, things started to look better and once dinner was over and my son looked at me and said 'Happy Birthday Mommy' I realized I don't want a day of reprieve!! There is nothing I wanted more for my 33rd birthday!! Having dinner with my husband, kids and parents is all I could ask for and nothing would make me happier...except MAYBE a full night sleep! : )

He said 'Happy Birthday Mommy' so cute that I had to TRY and get it on video. (The light on the camera is very bright)!

2 comments:

Jes said...

Happy Birthday!!!! So much for a good BFF?! Glad to hear you were on time to work too.

Unknown said...

awww hes getting sooo OLD!!! ahhh! i cannot believe it! i love this blog cause i get to see my kiddies! and catch up on your life! haha