Hmmmm...Maybe blogging isn't such a good idea afterall. The fresh smell of a dirty diaper just drifted through the air, the dogs just started barking outside, my baby is running out of puffs on her tray and my two year old is dangling on my leg. Yet, here I sit trying to be a part of the "in crowd" and start a blog. Needless to say, I thrive on this confusion and wouldn't change it for the world. I love it so much that I am itching for more babies to add to our crew! The three dogs are plenty but we need some more two-legged babies running around the house. We can't have dogs outnumbering kids. That's just tacky, right?
I should be looking for a new house with this 'free' time (or taking a shower, getting more puffs or perhaps changing that poop diaper) but here I sit, aimlessly typing to cyperspace. I thought this would be a great way to keep in touch with my loved ones but I am thinking maybe I should keep this private. If I keep it private, I won't sensor it as much as if I knew my friends and family were reading this. Then again, for anyone that knows me, I don't sensor much - it is what it is!!
My husband is very against this blogging idea. He doesn't want people in his personal life. HA! Does he fail to realize after dealing with me for over ten years that EVERYONE is in his personal life already. This typing is actually slowing down everything I want to say!! Having four sisters that I am very close to keeps everyone very much in his personal life without the blog! One of my brothers-in-law said it best when he said, 'in their family, when one person has cramps, everyone has to poop." That just about sums it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha i love the brother-in-law quote. i dont know which one it was, but it is hilarious...and true. anyways, i like this sight, its fun and i can stalk you now. haha just kidding, but yes love you, bye.
Post a Comment