In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuesday - my day of rest...

Today is a work day!! I not only get to catch up on my email but I also get to catch my breath for 8 glorious hours, yet I do manage to miss the kids.

The kids always want to sleep late on the two days I go into the office. If it is a non work day, they are up and running by 7am however if I have to be somewhere early, they are passed out. Figures.

This morning we were scrambling to get out of the house and get to Nonie's house. I finally get there and have a couple minutes to spare to stop at Starbucks and low and behold, the baby poops all over me. Right where her little legs wrap around my waist there was poop!! I had to borrow a shirt from my mom. I still managed to go to Starbucks and Walgreens but I was 30 minutes late for work.

1 comment:

Jes said...

So you were a little late to work. At least you got there without poop on your :)