In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hi Rocky

My postings are getting few and far between lately. I can only imagine what will happen come November. I will have less time but way more stories to tell!!

Anyway....

There is an old man that works at Starbucks. His name happens to be Rocky. We rarely (if ever) see him when we are getting our fix and usually frequent the drive-through establishments a bit more frequently for obvious reasons. Anyway, Nonie and I were there about one month ago and Rocky was talking to A and telling her his name. This morning we ran in to get our legal liquid drug and were waiting in line and A started waving frantically and saying (loud enough for people in line to look and laugh), "Hi Rocky - Hi Rocky!!" It was very cute!! She is just like her mommy with the soft spot for old men!! I still can't believe she remembered his name - now if she could just retain the fact that she is supposed to sleep in her crib and not mommy and daddy's bed!!

No comments: