In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lunch Date?

Why did it take R and I two years to realize we could actually have a lunch date on the two days I am in the office? We never leave the kids UNLESS I am at work on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. (I am not complaining at all, this is our own choice). He drops food off for me or we run and grab something and I bring it back to the office but today I was feeling super nauseous and couldn't even think about getting food to go. We ate in Potbelly's and I have to say, it was a fabulous break! We were able to chat and eat at a leisurely pace. While we still prefer dining with the kids, it was a nice break! DOUBLE (TRIPLE??) THANKS TO NONIE!!

No comments: