P and A were eating chicken tenders from Burger King last week and enjoying every morsel of them because they NEVER get them! Not because I am above fast food but because I normally find myself at McDonalds (much better fries)!
The kids meals came with a Hulk toy. P couldn't decide if it was scary or not and told me to give it to A first. Once he saw that she was okay, he wanted his Hulk toy too. Anyway, P was shoving his 4th nugget into his mouth when I said, 'Wow - you are eating so great!! You are going to turn into the Hulk." He looked at me MORTIFIED and proceeded to spit every last morsel out of his mouth and into his hand. Then he held out his hand and said, "Can I have a french fry instead please!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So funny! I would not want to be the Hulk either :)
that is too funny!
Post a Comment