The first wrong thing with this picture is the fact that A is missing from it. She slept in her crib the entire night AGAIN! Must be some territorial thing since her cousin had no problem sleeping through the night in her crib. As a matter of fact, she is still sleeping as I type. (If only P would sleep long enough to leave me alone for two seconds).
Anyway, R came into the room last night and saw me cuddling Chino and saw P up in the corner with no blanket or pillow. R was teasing me about it and I made him go get the camera and take a picture for the blog...which generated another tease...the fact that I 'blog in my sleep' as he put it!!
This posting should confirm the fact that despite what happens in other homes, my dogs DID NOT turn into 'dogs' when the kids were born! I am knocked up with the 3rd and still treating them like our children!!

4 comments:
A's hair is hilarious in that pic
Where does R sleep when the bed is taken? I too love A's hair in her sleeping photo. And last but not least... great seeing all of you today as well.
I love how the dog is sleeping under the covers with you. Does he/she always do that?
She always ALWAYS sleeps under the covers and right next to me. If I am at a weird angle, she will get on her hind legs and tap my shoulder like a person to wake me up. I then have to rollover and hold up the covers so she can climb into her den....Come to think of it, I think she has me trained really well!
Post a Comment