Let me begin by saying that you have NO IDEA how much milk is really in a full gallon UNTIL the ENTIRE container is spilled on your kitchen floor AND under the fridge!! At least it motivated....forced....me to give under the fridge a very good cleaning!! By the way, I used my better judgement and had R move the fridge for me since I am knocked up.
A had her 18 month check-up Monday and it went very well. 95% for height and head (yes head) and 20% for weight. I am not sure how her long lean body is holding up her head.
When the doctor came in the room, A said, 'Hi Dr. Gries' which completely took us all by surprise. She proceeded to tell him all about her mosquito bites and anything else she could muster up the words to say. She made us laugh so I tried to get Ms. Babbles on video but as you can tell, the beginning and end of the video, she has NO INTEREST in my shenanigans at all!! As a matter of fact, at the very end of the video, she only wants ketchup for her pretzels. I should have stopped when she willingly said bye-bye!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so cute A is!! her little voice is precious
Not only is she smart...she couldn't be any more beautiful!!!
Post a Comment