Forgive the 'deep' post.....
Today I met some old but very good friends! I came home and was thinking how nice it was to see them and hang out with our kids. We all have them....the friends you don't see and don't talk to half as much as you should. You know the friends from years ago that you manage to pick up with right where you left off? Anyway, I was thinking how funny it is that I talk to some 'friends' all the time yet they don't manage to be as good as 'friends' as the ones that you don't talk to as much as you should!
Packing up my parent's house, I have come across so many pictures of people from the past and it makes me very happy and blessed to have the ones I have choose to keep close and in touch.
-- Post From My iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment