13 song lyrics that I heard in the car on the way to Florida...and one on the way home! Also details on some about what was going on when I heard the lyrics. By the way, I wrote this on the top of a pancake container from McD's and saved them for my TT!! My other plan was to write the title and artist but I changed my mind! This will be the last vacation post....Promise!! Well, maybe some more pics....
1. Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road - reminding me of the many exits we got off to get a bite to eat
2. It's time for me to fly - 3 kids, 3 adults, 24 hours....self-explanatory (although it was enjoyable and without incident)
3. I've got too much time on my hands - again, self-explanatory
4. Standing on top of the world - while driving through the mountains
5. Hold tight we are in for some nasty weather - when it began to rain
6. You can't always get what you want - kids complaining and wanting me to hand them things
7. I love it when we are cruising together
8. Life is a highway, I want to drive it all night long - very late looking for a place to stay
9. I can feel the magic floating in the air - we were getting closer and the excitement was brewing for everyone
10. May sunshine and happiness surround you when you are far from home
11. Any way the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me - the ocean, wind, excitement, love....who cares if the wind is blowing!
12. We are family, I got all my sisters with me - okay one sister but hey
13. Should I stay or should I go now?
http://thursday-13.com
Sorry for not visiting blogs and posting comments this past week!! Being out of town didn't stop me from posting but it stopped me from commenting on blogs...does iPhone have an application for that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
funny how many of those songs I recognized!
These are great LOL I look forward to some pictures. Happy T13!
Hey, I know some of those songs! Happy TT:)
Love those!! Happy T13
What a great tt!
At least YOU have some music I recognize!
I'm finally getting around to another TT.
SJR
The Pink Flamingo
http://www.thepinkflamingoblog.com/thirteen-things-ive-done-since-my-last-tt/
nice list..!!
happy easter!
I love your list!
Great idea for a list. My 13 is posted. Have a terrific Thursday.
I think I recognized every single one of those! Great list - lots of memories
#1 is a favorite of mine! Happy TT!
I was surprised that you included "Too much time on my hands." You look busy to me!
A very cool and original idea for a TT. I now have Smokey Robinson running through my mind, and it's most pleasant.
I am sure if they don't have an app for it they will soon! lol
Lydia
Great list, I knew most of your songs too! Traveling in a car with kids is never easy, but in retrospect it's always amusing.
I find myself continuing the verse of the song after seeing them...lol...great post! I hope you had a good time!
Very creative. What an interesting way to look at your life.
many of the songs I recognized and love the comments you made is life not funny
I like this list! I think it is very fun!
http://kinderteacher-brandi.blogspot.com/2009/04/thursday-thirteen.html
Post a Comment