In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Sunday, April 5, 2009

Getting closer...

SS wanted to try and get to Purdue so we could spend the night with TaTa on the way home. Where there is a will, there is a way...she drove 20 hours yesterday and got us there by 11:30 last night. Yes, 20 hours with the kiddies. They rocked!! Good thing we are always on the go at home.






We stayed at a nice hotel, slept late this morning, went to lunch, toured TaTa's house and got back on the road around 2 pm.

As chance would have it, Sistah Shillary and family were only 4 miles ahead of us on 65 when we got back on the road. We caught up and had a little photo session. Thanks to our iPhones, we were able to share our photos and post them on FB! Did I mention I LOVE this phone?















Post From My iPhone



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, this is SS and it was nice to know I was going to see my baby at Purdue and driving that many hours was fun but actually about 3 hours shorter than I usually drive it was nice not driving straight through for a change it that was was a real nice break to stop. I loved sitting in the lobby with "mi lia" all by myself before getting back home..I miss all of the babies!