In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Birthday....

to me!! Happy Birthday to me!!







My 35th birthday is off to a great start this morning! Kiddies are being great, hubby is watching the kiddies, I am off to get a mani/pedi with only my book in hand, and all the pre-pregnancy jeans fit!!!! That only means one thing around here...time to get knocked up!!!!

Tonight will be dinner with hubby, kids and MY mommy and daddy!!!

I can't believe I am 35 but I am so content/happy/overjoyed with my life!!! What a great feeling to wake up on your birthday and love life!!!! I feel so blessed!!!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Happy, happy, happy birthday beautiful lady!! Love and miss you!

Victoria said...

Happy Birthday! Love the pic of you are your babies!!

Jes said...

LOVE this photo! Glad your day began well and I hope it only got better.