
My kids call my sister Sharon, MaMa! The second P came into this world, MaMa stuck her skinny little face into his and said, 'I am your MaMa!' Ever since then, he has always called her MaMa and so have my others.
Anyway, Sharon is so skinny, pretty, smart and sincerly sweet!! Very fun growing up in her shadows...just kidding - kind of!!!
This is sounding like a tribute to Sharon but there is a point....
There was a fly buzzing around the house and P asked why flies don't like when you swat them and wondered why it was hard to catch them and put them outside. In my defense, he was on question #500 and it wasn't even noon. Anyway, I said I didn't know why.
......He looked at me and said, 'call MaMa, she will know!!!'
-- Posted from my iPhone
2 comments:
Please tell Pierson that flies don't want to be swatted because they are in search of the answers to his many questions. That is why you carefully capture them and let them go free! Love you guys!
Aunt Mama
That is the spotlight perfect answer I have been searching for but all I could think was.....WHO THE HELL CARES? More importantly how am I going to get to the real cleaning of this house while picking up toys and answering questions....Thanks perfect beyatch, I mean Sistah!!! Smoooches!!
Post a Comment