In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Sunday, May 23, 2010

Guess what comes next....

You can hear the clomping but who is making the noise?

You can see the Slip n' Slide but which one of my children will be flying down the middle?


When R went down the Slip n' Slide the first time, one of our neighbors screamed out his backdoor that I would have the video uploaded to FB in moments. That's when I realized...I needed my camera outside with me! When I came back outside with the camera, hubby refused to go again unless I put the camera on the deck, sat at the picnic table and not move. After 30 minutes of convincing him that I would not take a picture, he let me hold the camera. Well....I didn't take a picture, I videotaped!!! Then he had the NERVE to tell the kids he is more athletic than Mommy and that is why he can still do things like go on a Slip n' Slide! Well, for those that know me, I am always up for a challenge, especially when the challenge involves proving someone wrong!!


No comments: