In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Captain Asshole

Before you read this short post, please keep in mind I DO NOT ENCOURAGE THIS LANGUAGE and I have no idea how P came up with this but here it goes....

We were trying to get out of the house yesterday morning and those with multiple children get that this is not an easy task....to say the least!! Anyway, I told P that he needed to go to the bathroom and get dressed. He was walking away and he said 'I - I Captain Asshole!!' I have no idea where he got that but I am sure it has something to do with television or the YouTube access on my iPhone because he had no idea what he said was not appropriate!

In case you were wondering what kind of mood my son was in yesterday, the following is a picture I was trying to take of Daddy and Baby Beau....if you look closely, you may see them in the background.


Until next time....

No comments: