In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Monday, May 12, 2008

Kiddie Update

This week we had Baby Beau's 'end of first trimester' ultrasound. AMAZING!! He is doing great! Opening and closing his mouth, clapping his little hands in front of his face, moving, moving, moving! No genital peaks! We were hoping to catch a little glimpse but the legs were crossed! When we had P's early ultrasound, he gave us full view and they said 90% he was a boy! Little Beau is making us wait to sneak a peak! Again, to clear the air, we could care less the sex of the baby BUT we really are just excited to know!!

The development that takes place in the first 12 weeks just amazes me more and more with each pregnancy. It seems like yesterday that we found out we were blessed with another!!

P is very excited about having another sibling and A is teetering on clueless when it come to what is rapidly growing in my uterus! I know they will both be very happy with the end result in November!


P is doing FABULOUS with potty training!! He really holds it and is so proud of himself! We are equally proud of him and are excited about checking size 6 diapers off the grocery list. I am also secretly (or not so secretly) glad that when the potty training topic comes up at his 3 year at the end of the summer, I can say he perfected it in early May!! Yippeee!!!


A started saying, 'I love you' very clearly this morning. Of all the things she says, to hear those words are beyond amazing!! I tried to make her say them later in the day and my eager ears were met with the words, 'NO Mommy!' I guess she will profess her love again when she is good and damn ready!!

1 comment:

Jes said...

Wow! Baby looks good. I loved hearing Abby say "I love you" too. Way to go P on the potty training!