In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Friday, February 27, 2009

Getting out

I have been right on target with working out the last several days and I owe it to my iPhone. Call me what you will but it is my motivation for heading to the gym.

This morning my alarm was P's voice saying the sun was up and it was time to get up. Fair enough. I decided since I was up anyway and would make the most of it and head to the gym. Think again.

First I will feed the baby. Oh wait and get P dressed and make breakfast. Oh and I might as well throw in some laundry while breakfast is cooking and feed the dogs and the bird. Maybe I should also change the birds cage. Crap A is awake. I better have her go to the bathroom and clean up breakfast and sync my beloved iPhone. Whoops time to feed the baby again. I should do A's hair and fold some laundry. Wow look at the time maybe I should make lunch.....heck no! I am off to the gym.

My days of getting out of bed and heading to the gym are over but I am here!! Yes here....blogging on my iPhone of course!!!!

1 comment:

Jes said...

sounds like you still had a work out gym or no gym