I was calling the bank the other day and it was the voice activated system. Not so great in the minivan with noisy kids! We have all been there and it sucks. Especially when it simply says 'goodbye' and disconnects. The other day the voice activated system told me, 'Our system detects you are calling from a noisy area please call again later.' I wanted to respond NO SHIT IT IS NOISY!!
----------------------------------
P said he needs to go to school to make money. I had to break it to him that you don't get paid to go to school. Preschool will be rough this fall! : )
------------------------------------------------
I love my kids. I love being a mom and wife. I have to admit though, with all the loving I have been doing I have fallen out of love with doing things for myself. I have actually forgotten how to do things for myself. Call me a loser but I downloaded Brittney's CD and it made me want to workout and then I decided if she could get herself back together, I would be damned if I couldn't. Last week I decided to start with the toes up. I got the toes done. The other day I cut bangs so I would be forced to do my hair in the morning. This evening I went to the gym. The smell of rubber matts welcomed me back and I am feeling great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good for you! Are you still at 5 seasons? I am there most mornings. I hate to workout but have decided that it is the only ME time I get.
Woo hoo for you!!!! I love your motivation techniques - totally the right way - treating yourself and inspiring improvement. Oh - and those auto voice menus? I love it when you cough and it interprets it and sends you off into nowhere land.
go you! i loved working out at school, now that I am back home though it doesn't happen....
Post a Comment