I have been so preoccupied that I have neglected my blog in the worst possible way! I wish I could blame it on the day to day....minute to minute confusion at mi casa BUT it is because when I get 'computer time' I tend to log on to Facebook and not my blog!! So many things have happened that I wish I documented but my mind is erased with Facebook Facebook Facebook! I am going to make a point of writing on my blog again the next couple weeks and rid myself of my Facebook addiction!
The kids are getting big (as big as kids under 3.5 can get), the dogs are getting hyper with their reduced walks because of the cold weather, the parrot is getting anxious because I need to clip his wings and nails and haven't been letting him have free run of the cage with the door open!
I am over winter and decided yesterday a french pedicure on my toes would remind me of the warm days ahead! Although with the 8 inches of snow coming this evening, it is just reminding me of the white wonderland that will be dumped on us again - no flip flops this weekend!!
Having a 3rd baby has been no transition in the house at all. Some people told me that one to two was horrible (and there was no transition) and others told me that two to three was horrible (and there was still no transition.) The general consensus has been that three to four and beyond is no transition at all because there is already major confusion. I will keep you posted on the three to four and NO - I am not knocked up yet, nor are we trying yet!! The baby is only 3 months!! Give me at least 5 more months!! : )
Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Facebook is like crack! OMG - I just joined to stay in touch with my son while he is in Iraq ... and I found so many of my friends from High School & College ... It is my major time suck. So I decided to give up TV.
I love your blog. And your kids are absolutely beautiful. Treasure them at this age ... because when you go to sleep tonight ... you will wake up and realize that they have grown into adults and moved away.
Post a Comment