In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Wednesday, April 15, 2009

13 things I loved about our wedding...Special edition (triple play this week)







Always up for a challenge. I already did my TT but here goes the reqested one....A walk down memory lane!
1. The groom
2. The bridal party, guests and speeches
3. The flowers
4. The late night sing off between a few of our guests
5. The fact that the DJ had to beg me to have my husband stop paying him to stay later and later for the 20 drunks that remained at 2am
6. The bridal party
7. The memories being captured on video and film
8. The fact that the priest was a good family friend
9. FINALLY making it official after a decade of dating and living together
10. The food - the chicken was delightful
11. Call me a drunk but...the endless liquor
12. The excitment of the night
13. The honeymoon



-- Post From My iPhone

16 comments:

Cindy said...

great list! I've given you an award-come and get it!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your wedding day. Wishing you many years of making special memories!

Mari said...

Hi Jen - thanks for stopping! You have the cutest kids!

On a limb with Claudia said...

Where did you go on your honeymoon? How long have you been married? Did you think you'd have 3 kids? (GAAH the baby is growing in to as cute as the others!)

Brandie said...

your babies are precious..great list :)

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

Number 5 is my favorite! This was my first Thursday 13, hope you can come check it out! http://ninemoremonths.blogspot.com/2009/04/13-things-on-my-living-room-floor.html

Chris said...

nice! :D when was your wedding day? :D i mean how many years ago was it?

Hootin Anni said...

mine was 40+ years ago....I think the best part was all the food at the parties afterwards, and then of course the honeymoon.

My 13 is posted....all flowers in our yard, done in a collage for you. Drop by if you can find time. Happy Thursday.

I am Harriet said...

Glad to see it was fun!

Mia Celeste said...

I love weddings. Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

Great list!! Aww!! What great memories!

Gramps said...

What about "pushing the new mother-in-law off the balcony"? Or was that just my wedding?

All Rileyed Up said...

I LOVE #5! That's awesome! Fun list!

PMKU said...

Nice memories.

{S.T.U.F.F.} said...

This is such an inspirational and {luv}-ly list.

taraaa said...

that is SUCH a cute picture of you and Rico.
...just throwing that out there. :)