When we got to the park, we found a nice and 'private place' to nurse the baby and feed the kiddies. Two seconds after I set up shop and busted out the boob, the employees started roping off the area. Low and behold, we were sitting right where the parade was getting ready to start. The good news is, we had front row seats to watch the parade.
We also saw fireworks, went on lots of rides and got to meet Mickey and Minnie. We didn't make it back around to Pirates of the Carribean which happens to be my favorite ride. We are going to try and head back for a few days toward the end of the year. Disney in 9 hours is just not possible.
This is my first trip to Disney as a parent and you truly see the magic of it all through their eyes. I also can't help but think of the many trips to Disney with my parents. When R took the kids on the Speedway, I had visions of being little and going on with my dad...except he always wanted to drive!! I got 'happy' tears in my eyes a few times.
My iPhone was running out of batteries at the park so I only got some pics on the phone. I will have to post pics once I download them from my camera when we get home.


Brotherly love

Or not

Almost a cute pic

Screaming at the princess in the parade

Watching the parade - waving to Mickey

This pic makes me laugh!!! Note R being the only one smiling
Stay tuned for more pics...
Post From My iPhone
2 comments:
The pictures taken a Disney are awesome:) The kids look like they had a blast. How much cuter can they be:) The girls matching dresses are adorable. Love you all and I will come by and see you tomorrow when you get home. (or sometime tomorrow)
love the honest family vacation pics :) even in Disney, it is not always "perfect" and "magical" :) Have a safe drive home!!
Post a Comment