13 things I do millions of times a day that make my life feel like groundhog day....not complaining just stating the facts.
1. Sweep
2. Change diapers
3. Talk to my momma, sisters and good friends
4. Check email
5. Check FB
6. Check comments on my blog
7. Redirect kids
8. Let dogs out
9. Pick up toys
10. Feed the baby (again, not complaining - I love how this slows me down and forces me to enjoy the moment)
11. Remind kids to go potty
12. Clean up food under the bird cage
13. Get 'hungry kids' snacks
----------------------------------
13 things I should be doing BESIDES blogging.....I am a double procrastinator today!!
1. Sweeping
2. Changing the bird cage
3. Walking dogsss
4. Bathing kids
5. Cleaning up the dinner mess
6. Washing clothes
7. Folding laundry
8. Calling people back
9. Making calls for work
10. Picking up toys
11. Taking the kids to the park...as promised (while it is still daylight)
12. Feeding dogsss
13. FILING AN EXTENSION FOR MY TAXES - FOR REAL!!!!!!!
www.thursday-13.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh my lol This too shall pass. You should keep this post and look back at it when you kids are teens. Happy T13!
LOL!! I'm right there with you (except for the diapers part-my son is seven! Great posts!
Three great lists, but you really better had do 13 (part 3) before it's too late!
less the dogs and the birds, your last batch of 13 is waiting for me for a long time too!
Thursday 13
lol! That's a lot of Thursday 13! You definitely have a lot to do. From what I understand, you'll miss it when your kids get older. :)
Thursday 13 - edition 3
Weekly Plans 4/13-4/20
Wow, you REALLY wanted to procrastinate today. :-)
I totally sympathize, I am doing the same thing pretty much every day.
I didn't even think to say endless liquior (sp?) on mine! That is funny!
I feel like I sweep, change diapers and (should be) doing dishes and laundry every day too!
It is all endless!
http://kinderteacher-brandi.blogspot.com/2009/04/thursday-13-wedding.html
13 things I shold be doing...I can definitely whip up one of these just about any given week. Thanks for the smile and for reminding me what I need to do once I finally sign off today.
~X
Post a Comment