I love them all. I do like the dool one too. It reminds me of the ones I have of Bridget pushing Abby in her baby doll stroller. One really has to look twice to tell if Abby is real or a doll.
I am married with three kids, three dogs, one parrot and plans for more kids in the future (G-d willing.) I love to read and do some creative writing when time allows. Words can't describe how much I love being a wife and mom!! Life is great!
3 comments:
those are all so cute. my favorite is A stuck in the toilet with her princess dress on! hahaha
what wonderful pics!! although that doll one kinda freaks me out but it is still cute :)
I love them all. I do like the dool one too. It reminds me of the ones I have of Bridget pushing Abby in her baby doll stroller. One really has to look twice to tell if Abby is real or a doll.
Post a Comment