1.Tired
2. Lazy
3. Busy this week
4. Creativity is lacking
5. Been sledding in our free time
6. Kidsss
7. Dogsss
8. Writing my book
9. Reading 'Hotel at the Corner of Bitter and Sweet'
10. Kidsss
11. Daydreaming about Florida with mi madre, mi hermana and my kiddos
12. Watching the snow fall fall and fall
13. The list I was writing all week didn't reach 13 yet....stay tuned
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm so with you. Sometimes it's hard to come up with thirteen things to discuss. Kudos though on posting today.
Don't feel bad...sometimes blogging mojo comes and goes!
I managed to come up with mine while getting "beautified" this morning! lol Looking for inspiration everywhere...and had to share some faves I think gals will like!
Come visit me?
http://retro-girl66.blogspot.com/2010/02/thursday-13-tried-true-beauty-faves.html
It happens to all of us. If I miss a week or two I don't let it get to me.
At least you are honest :)
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/02/why-god-made-moms-and-other-thunks/
These are all great reasons. It's good to be busy in a good way.
Happy T13!
How are you liking that book? It has popped up in conversation for me several times this week.
Post a Comment