I have one more video but Dad didn't even know I had the camera rolling. Every time he looks up at me, it breaks my heart.
Baby Beau and Popsie loved to sing and dance with the decoration Christmas tree! Every single time we were there, she would run it over to him and they would sit for hours! When we went to help them put the Christmas stuff down, Baby Beau and Popsie could hardly bring themselves to put the singing tree away for the year. I NEVER imagined this would be the last Christmas Daddy/Popsie would be with us!!
At the very end of the tape, he asked where R is tonight...he was working and we all went back the next day! Anyway, very sweet and very sad!! I miss you Daddy - I really miss you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love the video!! your post make me happy and cry all in one!!
Post a Comment