Sunday, February 21, 2010
Welcome to my new life....
I just got back from church and with some few extra prayers, I got through the 'Our Father' with one lone tear dripping down my check...That my friends is a HUGE accomplishment these days!! I got home, opened the drawer looking for some paperwork I needed and found my old camera. I turned it on to see if there were any pictures and low and behold...BIGGEST MELTDOWN OF ALL!! There were 23 pictures and a few videos of Popsie with the baby from early December. Who knew when I took those pictures and videos that they would rip out my heart and mercilessly throw it on the ground, yet fill me with such happiness at the same time, when I looked at them less than 90 days later?
My most treasured video...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
omg:( - mixed emotions so so sad that dad is really gone but so so happy Jen that you have that video. The baby loved dad so much and the treasure of the video and all the pictures along with all our beautiful memories will never let any of them forget how we have the best dad in the world and the best popsie:) We will all miss dad more than any words can express.
Post a Comment