In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Goodnight Popsie…Goodnight G-d

end of april 029

Last night my sister was leaving Nonie’s (non)farm and as the kids do every night, they looked up to the big open sky and the moon and said…goodnight Popsie, love you , see you in the morning!! A looked at us and asked if we wanted to say goodnight to G-d too!!  I was touched that she said that because we had never done that in the past.  I looked up at the sky and said goodnight to G-d.  Aunt C looked up at the sky and said the same thing but added, ‘G-d, please make sure you look after Popsie for us!!’ We all looked up at the big full moon only to see a reflection of a cross appear through the screen.  I ran to get my camera and the reflection was gone.  I turned to put the camera back in the bag and P screamed the cross was back.  A said she could see the ‘church thing’ in the sky…if that is any indication of how much we need to go to church again on Sundays.  Anyway, I captured the reflection of the cross!!  Amazing, although the picture hardly gives the reflection of the cross justice!!

end of april 054

2 comments:

Megan said...

AWW everytime i see the moon i think of getting in the car when leaving the farm that 1st week with your kids and saying good night to popsie in the moon!! we all love him and miss him!!! <3 A is so0o0o smart and cute saying goodnight to G-d

bhannas4 said...

This blog and the entry about Popsie made my day - actually my month - You have become - from the kid I called out of gbn - the most amazing woman/mother. I am proud to have you call me "Aunt Bonnie". Love you all. xoxoxoxo