I was at the zoo the other day and I was having so much fun with the zoom lens and the animals!! When I was taking pictures of the lion, he started to roar, although it was more like a bark. Anyway, I was able to catch it on video...and by the way, after he was done making noise, he put his head down and went to sleep!!
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Lion at the zoo
I am in love with my Nikon 5000! I purchased it at Wolf Camera before the holidays in 2009 and the love affair continues.
I was at the zoo the other day and I was having so much fun with the zoom lens and the animals!! When I was taking pictures of the lion, he started to roar, although it was more like a bark. Anyway, I was able to catch it on video...and by the way, after he was done making noise, he put his head down and went to sleep!!
I was at the zoo the other day and I was having so much fun with the zoom lens and the animals!! When I was taking pictures of the lion, he started to roar, although it was more like a bark. Anyway, I was able to catch it on video...and by the way, after he was done making noise, he put his head down and went to sleep!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment