In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Monday, April 19, 2010

Momma weekend

Many years ago, mom, the sisters and I went to a hotel for the night.  We had a fabulous time and on the way home, we declared we would do it again. The days, weeks and years went by and the intentions were there but the plans were never set in stone.  This past weekend, we made it happen and it was fabulous!!

The husbands, kids and life in general were left behind, if only for a weekend.  We laughed, talked, gambled and dabbled in a little liquor too!! Truth be told, I lost my money in the bar, not the casino.  We had such a blast! If pictures speak 1,000 words then this album should just about sum up this post!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a weekend!! I am still a little sleepy!! There is a picture missing of JEEZY???

Sharon ;-)

Megan said...

LOVe all the pictures!!! it look like you all had so much fun!!