OMG....too funny. How on EARTH did you get lucky enough to get all these awesome photos!?!! I love, love, LOVE the one with the 'fridge door wide open.
My 13 is TV flashback, with Paul Lynde. Comedy responses HERE
I am married with three kids, three dogs, one parrot and plans for more kids in the future (G-d willing.) I love to read and do some creative writing when time allows. Words can't describe how much I love being a wife and mom!! Life is great!
5 comments:
What a wonderful child. Nothing but fun, right? If I knew grandchildren would be so much fun, I would have started with them!
Have a great day.
That's too cute and funny.
You have a cute baby.
Enjoy your Thursday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/party-crashers-want-obama-to-apologize/
OMG....too funny. How on EARTH did you get lucky enough to get all these awesome photos!?!! I love, love, LOVE the one with the 'fridge door wide open.
My 13 is TV flashback, with Paul Lynde. Comedy responses HERE
Do hope you can find time to stop by for a visit.
Such joy she brings to everything! But like you said, no matter how sleepy, don't turn your back.
Fabulous T13.
Post a Comment