Chinese proverb - To understand your parents' love, you must raise children yourself.
In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.
- Robert Brault
Monday, April 21, 2008
Ba-Hum-Bug
I only have a moment so I wanted to post this picture. A was in a really cute mood but for some reason, when I took the picture she made this face. She looked so annoyed that I had to post it.
We have all had days like this....
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
this face screams jenny may's daughter ;) haha just kidding but i hoenstly LOVE this pic. cracks me up everytime i look at it
I am married with three kids, three dogs, one parrot and plans for more kids in the future (G-d willing.) I love to read and do some creative writing when time allows. Words can't describe how much I love being a wife and mom!! Life is great!
1 comment:
this face screams jenny may's daughter ;) haha just kidding but i hoenstly LOVE this pic. cracks me up everytime i look at it
Post a Comment