In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Sunday, April 13, 2008

This sums up our house...

This cartoon was in a magazine and made me laugh so hard. This is SO OUR HOUSE!! R always claims I treat the dogs better than him and when I saw this, I could not stop laughing.

Many of you have heard this story I am sure since it is R's favorite story to tell. A couple weeks before our wedding, R was upstairs getting ready for work and I was downstairs in the kitchen. He heard me yell, 'who wants a special breakfast??' He claims he got ready really fast and hurried downstairs to see what I was making. When he came downstairs, I was putting rice and oatmeal in the dog dishes. He should have ran then...

No comments: