This is turning into a 'Rip on Husband' blog and not a 'Loving Confusion' blog however it is safe to say he is an integral part of the 'Loving' and the 'Confusion' so here I go.
We were at dinner last night with the kids and my parents. Everyone ordered a drink and I just ordered water. When the waitress came back, she put down one water and the drinks that were ordered. R looked at me and asked what I ordered. I told him I ordered water and he said, 'she must have forgotten.' I explained that my water was right in the middle of us and he said he ordered water and a drink. I looked at him to see if he was serious before asking him why he was so sure she forgot my water and not his!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment