I am not sure why I have not posted this yet but it dawned on me (while I am at work and can think clearly) that this blog is viewed by my family and closest friends so most of you have already heard weeks ago. However for those that have not, sometimes pictures speak louder than words!! But I just have to say YIPPEEE!!
(click twice to view larger)


After four tests and an ultrasound, I can believe that we are having another baby!!!! We are very excited and yes it was planned just like the other two!! The baby, that P affectionately named 'Beau' is only 8 weeks into his journey but keeping Mommy on the brink of throwing up the last couple weeks. Please keep Baby Beau in your prayers as he develops and grows and especially keep him in your prayers when he is born into confusion mid-November.
6 comments:
Aunt Jen Jen
So exciting!!! i cant wait to meet baby BEAU!!! MISS YOU!!!!
Yipee! I am so happy for you. I acn't wait to see what the fall brings! Love to all!
Oh My Gosh!!! That is so great! Just makes me want another. Did I really say that?!
OK...really appreciate the "larger picture" option. No matter how large the photo or how large the monitor..I still couldn't find baby "Beau"..but I did see a little pee-pee on those sticks!
FYI - The 'larger picture option' was to see the words under the pregnancy test my dear lovely Susan - Not to look for Baby Beau!! I am confident in the next ultrasound, he will be flipping his Aunt Susan off!!
LOL!!! You got me! This baby is going to be feisty just like his Mama!!
Post a Comment