I'm just giving blogging from my iPhone a test run. This phone is rocking my world.
13 reasons my new iPhone rocks!
1. I can blog easily
2. The applications are endless
3. The Internet pages are viewed easily
4. The touch screen is really cool
5. It makes me feel cool : )
6. I can listen to music
7. If I hear a song I like on the radio, all I have to do is click on Shazam and it will tell me the song, artist and where to download it
8. I forget what 8 is for...
9. But 9...9....I can download old school music (like Yaz)
10. My grocery list is forever electronic
11. I can download videos for the kids
12. GPS
13. The Facebook application is fabulous
www.thursday-13.com
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
They sound really cool to use...never touched one!
WOOOOOOOOOW (in loud exaggerated tone) you are SUCH a nerd. haha
man...I want an iPhone SO much!!!
My brother owns an IPhone and he loves his.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Welcome to the dark side! Sorry to hear about today. I have many thoughts on this one but, I will take it offline!! lol
Sounds great, but I'm terribly technology illiterate! LOL!
Post a Comment