Not sure if you all are members of Facebook but there was a ‘facebook note’ going around about ‘25 Random Things’ this week. I think I got it from 20 people before finally doing it! Shortly after I sent it out and tagged some people (not 25 by the way) a friend commented that nobody is keeping it real so I decided to make a list for Thursday Thirteen.
13 ‘REAL’ Random things about me…
1.My 2 year old just pooped without a diaper on and missed the potty (by two rooms)
2. My dog just pooped in our front room
3. My husband got mad at me and told me to keep the dogs locked up (NEVER – I would lock him up before my dogs)
4. My baby is being ignored because I am online
5. I have not seen a movie in the theater since Jerrry McGuire
6. I can never quite catch up with my laundry
7. I am terrible at planning dinners (but we do manage to eat)
8. I ‘off road’ when I do our grocery shopping at Super Target
9. My car is a mess (until hubby gets in and cleans it up)
10. I am too laid back about a lot of things which tends to annoy my hubby
11. My perfect dogs aren’t so perfect - - one throws up, one marks (and tends to bite) and one has major shedding issues
12. My shepard has her own room which happens to have the nicest mattress in the house (did I mention she is the one with shedding issues?)
13. I won’t plan a vacation because I don’t trust anyone with my dogs (kids would be going with us of course)
http://thursday-13.com/
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I have been tagged for this so many times I can't count. I still have to do mine!
There's too much pooping going on in your house...I think its time to go to the movies instead!!! Great list. Happy TT and thanks for stopping by:)
I can't count how many times I've been tagged. You will find the solution to the problem under my notes on my Facebook site.lol
Great list lol Way to, keep it real. Happy T13!
LOL. I love your TT! And you have simply the most beautiful children- who cares about a lil poop?!
Up with 13 Thorne-Quirks
Happy TT!
I have done this last week, real things too! I like to read those lists to get to know everyone a bit better!
I've listed 13 pagan webshops this week.
Oh! You poor thing! I would never lock up my puppies either.
I hear you on #5...How do moms get to the movies?
I just got tagged last night and am not looking forward to doing my list. I love your list of thirteen and found your comments really engaging.
I keep getting that one too. It will completely swamp Facebook if it increases by a factor of 25. I may do it one of these days.
Much better to do it as a TT, like you just did. Great list!
You have to deal with a lot of poop and barf, you poor thing! Happy TT!
Post a Comment