In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thursday 13

13 things I love about vacation...and yes I am still on vacation. I couldn't control myself with the TT!!











1. Sunset





2.Scenery





3. Waves





4. Bare feet





5. Flipflops





6. Palm trees





7. Shells





8. Nature





9. Happiness





10. Sandcastles





11. Sleepy babies





12. Strangers wanting to hold the baby






13. Drinks by the pool

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous Pics. The baby is precious. Enjoy your holidays. Wish I was there! Happy T13!

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

great pics! I envy you! :)
Thursday13

Nicholas said...

That must be some great holiday!

orneryswife said...

My husband leaves for Ft Walton Beach in the morning. This post REALLY made me wish I was going! Thanks for sharing it!
tm

Janet said...

#12 reminded me of my Mom...there wasn't a baby born that she wouldn't want to hold.

jenn said...

Beautiful pictures!

Hootin Anni said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww, bliss.

My 13 is all about 'icky' foods. Won't you join me for a bite?!!!

Chris said...

i love your list!

Rekaya Gibson said...

I, too, love your photos. Enjoy the rest of your vacation. Thanks for sharing!

Rekaya Gibson, Author
The Food Temptress

Betty said...

How wonderful! Love the pics, love the baby, love the happiness! I can almost taste the ocean air just looking at your pics! I'm glad you're having a great time!

Tricia said...

Great 13! Looks like a lovely time was had by all.

Tabbikat's Thougths

Mia Celeste said...

Oh, wow, wish I was on vacation with you. Happy TT!

taraaaaa said...

strangers wanting to hold the baby was by faaaar the greatest. i literally laughed out loud in a silent room. oops. MISS YOU GUYS (and florida :( the one year i cant go, you DO!) see you this weekend! eeeee!

Barbara said...

Great pics. I'm so jealous!

Jes said...

Oh how I want to go back after seeing your photos. I am in such a yucky place right now am I'm sure it is because we are back in the real world instead of our Naples bubble. Loved the list!

Alicia said...

Great list!!! Wish we were there too!

soleil said...

i like your picture of waves. looks like you're having a great time. happy tt!

Rikki said...

Love the pics and your list in general. MAkes we want to go on vacation, too. Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Oh what great pictures! How lucky to get away during this cold rainy spring (at least where I am, that's what it's like!) I hope you're having lots of fun on vacation with your family!

Clara said...

What great pix! Looks like a fabulous vacation.

Christi S said...

LOVE it! Great 13, though I wish I was on the beach alongside you!