In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Monday, March 30, 2009

Drink of choice

I never drink beer but there is something about the hot sun that brings the drunk out of me. This week I decided to indulge in Miller Chill which has a hint of lime and salt!! Highly recommended. Oh and yes, I am a nursing mom so for those tracking my every move, my drinking is only in moderation.












-- Post From My iPhone



3 comments:

Victoria said...

that is what i call a vacation :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your children are so cute too! Hope you're having a wonderful vacation!

Jes said...

My dad always said to me the beer helps produce more milk...drink up!
I am so jealous that your are there and I am not. have you gotten enough seashells yet? we have tons and still get more everytime we go to the beach.