In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Thursday, March 5, 2009

Not much to say

Little Baby Beau decided she wasn't so little anymore. She rolled over this morning from her back to her stomach, made a loud noise to get my attention when she woke up and could see me but I didn't think she was awake and she even kept herself completely upright while I held her on my lap around her hips (does that even make sense.) Anyway, no wonder she is sound asleep right now! So many accomplishments in one day for a 3.5 month old baby!! Whoops she just made her talking noise again. I guess she is up!!

P and A enjoyed going for a walk today and playing at the park. We spent the day with one of my nephews and had a great time!! The kids always love to be with family!! A threw up twice yesterday but appears to be fine. Hence the reason flu germs spread. They act fine and we drag them out.

This evening I made chili and made enough for tomorrow night too!! Look at me trying to plan ahead - how cute!! The shepard just knocked over the ENTIRE tupperware container and spilled it all over!! She is sooooo luck I am a dog lover!!! Good thing I didn't put beans in it!!

No comments: