Friday night was another night spent at Barf Fest 2009 - location, our house!! Once all over her bed right when she fell asleep and then again at 3am all over my bed!!
Last night was a barf-free night yet my little darling managed having me change sheets in the middle of the night for other reasons!! I decided since she barfed twice the night before, I wanted her in my room so I would wake up easily in case it happened again!!
WELL, while there has been a lot of rain in the midwest this weekend and while we have lots of animals in our house, I knew we weren't on Noah's Ark when I started to tread water in my own bed last night.
Let me back up a second...My little love has mastered the potty-training thing with flying colors during the day but at night she wears a pull-up...against her wishes, complaints and pleas!! Well last night when all was silent (for once) in the house, she must have slipped her pull-up off, put her jammies back on and went back to bed...my bed!! So much for having her in my bed so I would wake up if she needed me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you poor thing.And now do you see why it really is not better to bring them in YOUR bed?! :)
Hope everyone is feeling better!
Post a Comment