In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Sunday, March 29, 2009

The randomness of it all

When on vacation you like to indulge in random things that you wouldn't even think of at home, at least I do. Anyway, we had a big chunk of Boar's Head sausage. When we opened it, the taste was beyond description, except perhaps the word horrid, or nasty, mmmm, gross.

Anyway, sense the little chunk of nasty was on the overpriced side, we headed out to make the return. I went up to the local market's customer service counter and explained the situation. She did the tried and true sniff test and determimed what we already knew. She flipped over the hunk-a-hunk-a nasty chunk-a to see the brand. When she saw that it was Boar's Head, she laughed and said the rep was at the store at that moment. Not two seconds later, he walked up behind me and she told him the problem. We all got a good laugh out of the randomness of it all. He only goes to the store a couple times per month.

Of course all I could think was blog blog blog. I ran to the car and got my camera and went back to the service desk for a picture op with Jose, the Boar's Head Rep. With a line of annoyed customers, I had the employee take a picture of good old Jose and I. Then I asked her to retake the picture because it was blurry. Then I took a picture of Jose all by himself. Jose gave me a cool pen and keychain. I told him my sister was shopping in the store and would love a pen and keychain too. Score!

Keep in mind while you look at these pics that I was all by myself taking photos with Jose. For some reason it makes it a little more funny!

Please note the returned sausage in my hand.

Why am I even posting this!!!??













Post From My iPhone



1 comment:

taraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa said...

you are soooo lame. and i love you for it. hahaha